The 2018 KMUW 5Keg Brewery Crawl proved to be such a hit, we're bringing it back this year! Join us Saturday, Dec. 28, for the 2nd annual KMUW 5Keg Brewery Crawl!
How to participate:
Time limit: 12:00 noon - 11:00 p.m.
Team Sign-up: To sign up for a team, sign up as individuals first, then simply identify your team members when you pick up your race packets.
Price: $10 per person (Must be at least 21-years-old to participate.)
Sign-up: Click the ticket link above.
Registration Deadline: As long as you register before 11:00 p.m. on Saturday, December 28, you can participate!
Packet Pick-Up: Thursday, December 26 and Friday, December 27 from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. at KMUW, 121 N. Mead, Suite 200. Race Day Packet Pick-Up: Saturday, December 28 on the route, location to be determined. Follow us on Twitter @KMUW to locate a race official for race day pick-up or sign-up.
How it works:
1. Take your race map to at least 5 of the participating breweries.
2. Buy a beverage at the brewery and the bartender will mark your map to show that you (or one of your team members) completed that leg of the crawl.
3. If the brewery is offering any race specials, it will be indicated on the map.
4. Once you have completed at least 5 legs, you can return your completed map (in person or via mail) to KMUW by January 6 to be eligible for prize drawings.
5. Individual and team prizes will be awarded. Winners will be notified via email.
Thanks to these participating breweries:
Aero Plains Brewing | 117 N Handley
Augustino Brewing | 756 N Tyler
Central Standard Brewing | 156 Greenwood
Hopping Gnome Brewing Company | 1710 E Douglas
Nortons Brewing Company | 125 N. St. Francis
PourHouse by Walnut River Brewing Company | 711 E Douglas
River City Brewing Company | 150 N Mosley
Third Place Brewing | 630 E Douglas #150
Wichita Brewing Co. | 535 N Woodlawn and 8815 W 13th St Suite 100