KMUW is proud to offer our lobby and conference room spaces available for rent Monday through Saturday in our new facility in the heart of Wichita's Old Town.
At $50 per two-hour period, we can provide a large conference room with seating for up to 15 people, a small conference room with seating for up to 8 people and a modular lobby space that can seat up to 20 people. Conference tables, chairs and trash cans are provided and a projector and screen are available in each conference room. Additional resources we can offer include a surround sound system in our lobby, limited refrigerator space, counter space and a kitchen sink.
Catering is permitted with KMUW’s approval. Groups must do their own cleanup unless otherwise arranged.
Reservations must be made at least two weeks prior to your event. To inquire about specific availability, either email email@example.com or give us a call at 316-978-6789 with the following information:
- Name and purpose of group
- Requested date, time, and setup time
- Food/beverages planned
- Whether or not the meeting is open to the public
- Which of the following rooms will be used:
- Small conference room (up to 8 people)
- Large conference room (up to 15 people)
- Lobby and kitchen (up to 20 people)
We have studios available for in-person interviews or voiceover work, connections with other stations via Comrex or Tieline, or the ability to tape-sync through a simple phone or Skype connection. Our studios are equipped with 1-3 microphones, depending on the need.
The studio rental rate is $100 per hour, with a one hour minimum.
For more information or to schedule studio time, please send an email to both:
- Fletcher Powell, Production Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mark Statzer, Director of Engineering: email@example.com