Need A Shot? Sedgwick County Offering Community COVID-19 Vaccine Clinics
Updated April 22
The Sedgwick County Health Department is offering more opportunities to get the COVID-19 vaccination in the next few weeks.
The department is working with community partners to offer clinics at locations around the county to make the vaccine available throughout the community.
Here’s where to go:
- Saturday, May 1: Evergreen Recreation Center, 2700 N Woodland, Wichita, from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. Call (316) 303-8036 for an appointment.
- Sunday, May 2: Greater St. Mary's Baptist Church 1648 E. 17th St. N., Wichita, from 1 to 5 p.m. Call (316) 371-5314 to schedule an appointment
- Wednesday, May 5: Brookside UMC Church, 2760 S. Roosevelt St., Wichita, from 2 to 6 p.m. Walk-ins allowed.
- Friday, May 7: Sacred Heart Catholic Church, 311 S. 5th St, Colwich, from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Walk-ins allowed.
- Saturday, May 8: Lao Buddhist Temple, 2550 S. Greenwich Rd., Wichita, from 1 to 5 p.m. Walk-ins allowed.
- Friday, May 14: Pathway Church - Westlink, 2001 N. Maize Rd., Wichita, from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Walk-ins allowed.
- Saturday, May 15: Bethany UMC Church, 1601 S. Main St., Wichita, from 1 to 4 p.m. Call (316) 993-0611 to schedule an appointment.
- Sunday, May 16: Cedar Chapel UMC Church, 1140 E. 47th St. S., Wichita, from 1 to 4 p.m. Call (316) 993-0611 to schedule an appointment.
- Sunday, May 23: Chisolm Trail Church of Christ, 5833 E. 37th St. N., Wichita, from 1 to 5 p.m. Call (316) 214-5490 to schedule an appointment.
All clinics will offer the Pfizer vaccine, which is approved for people 16 and older.
Sedgwick County’s main vaccination site at the former library downtown remains open for appointments as well. Beginning Monday, April 26, the clinic will also allow walk-ins.
Dozens of pharmacies, grocery stores and health clinics are also offering the COVID-19 vaccine. Find a list of providers here.