On June 8, 2021, KMUW's Democracy on Tap convened digitally to discuss immigration in Kansas. Our panel of experts covered the different processes of immigration, how migrants have shaped our state, what's projected in our future and more.
- Dr. Laila Ballout | Wichita State University Assistant Professor of History
- Sandrine Lisk, Esq. | Managing Attorney, Immigration Law & Advocacy
- Dr. Jay Price | Wichita State University Professor and Chair, Department of History and Director of the Local and Community History Program
- Yeni Telles | Sunflower Community Action
- Jo Truong | International Rescue Committee Advisory Council
Here's the recorded conversation:
To view a list of further reading and resources on Immigration in Kansas provided by Wichita Public Library, click here.
Support for KMUW's Engage ICT comes from Moeder & Associates.