Early Voting Begins In 2018 General Election
Early voting in the general election is now underway at the Sedgwick County Historic Courthouse in downtown Wichita.
Voters can cast ballots there between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. today through Friday, and from Oct. 29 through Nov. 2.
The office will also be open the Saturday and Monday before Election Day, Nov. 6.
Find full details about early voting at the Sedgwick County Election Office website
Fifteen additional satellite locations around the county will also open for early voting in the days before the election. Voters can go to any of the satellite locations during early voting, regardless of their usual polling place.
These early voting locations will be open on Oct. 30 from noon to 7 p.m.; Oct. 31 from noon to 5 p.m.; Nov. 1 and 2 from noon to 7 p.m.; and on Nov. 3 from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.:
- Bel Aire City Building, 7651 E. Central Park, Bel Aire
- Goddard Pathway Church, 18800 W. Kellogg Dr., Goddard
- Grace Presbyterian Chruch, 5002 E. Douglas Ave., Wichita
- Greenwich Road Church of Christ, 1746 S. Greenwich Rd., Wichita
- Haysville Community Library, 210 Hays Ave., Haysville
- Independent Living Center, 3033 W. 2nd St. N., Wichita
- Machinists Building, 3830 S. Meridian Ave., Wichita
- Progressive Misisonary Baptist Church, 2727 E. 25th St. N., Wichita
- Reformation Lutheran, 7601 E. 13th St. N., Wichita
- Sedgwick County Extension Office, 7001 W. 21st St. N., Wichita
- Sharon Baptist Church, 2221 S. Oliver, Wichita
- St. Andrew's Lutheran, 2555 Hyacinth Ln., Wichita
- Valley Center Community Center, 314 Clay, Valley Center
- Westlink Church of Christ, 10025 W. Central Ave., Wichita
The number of registered voters in the county hit an all-time high this year, with more than 300,000. Sedgwick County added about 25,000 new registered voters since the last midterm election in 2014.