The KMUW Coffee Club is back! And thanks to the generosity of The Spice Merchant, we are able to extend the opportunity to join through December 31, 2021.
Make a sustaining donation at $25/month or more to join. You'll receive a punch card that's redeemable for a free 16-ounce bag of coffee at The Spice Merchant every month in 2022. Use your punch card on any coffee of your choice. Here's how to join:
- Click here to start your on-going membership at $25/month or more
- Click here to increase your existing sustaining donation to $25/month or more
- Click here to opt-in to the club if you're already a KMUW Sustainer at $25/month or more
But wait, there's more! Receive two punch cards — one to keep and one to give as a gift — with a sustaining donation of $42/month or more.
KMUW Sustainers make contributions that are automatically drafted each month from a credit card, bank account, or WSU payroll. You must sign up before December 31 to receive a Coffee Club punch card. Please note that replacement cards cannot be issued.
Questions? Check our FAQ page or contact us at email@example.com or (316) 978-6789.
Not interested in coffee? We have plenty of other gifts you can select, or you can make a contribution and choose not to receive a thank you gift.
- $60 one-time donation: KMUW Artist Series coffee mug
- $10/month or $120 one-time donation: KMUW Artist Series t-shirt
- $15/month or $180 one-time donation: KMUW ChicoBag reusable tote bag
- $20/month or $240 one-time donation: Half-day sponsorship and Artist Series mug, t-shirt, or bag
- $25/month: One Coffee Club punch card redeemable for a 16 oz. bag of coffee at The Spice Merchant every month for a year.
- $40/month or $480 one-time donation: Full day sponsorship and Artist Series mug, t-shirt, or bag
- $42/month: Two Coffee Club punch cards redeemable for a 16 oz. bag of coffee at The Spice Merchant every month for a year.
- $50/month or $600 one-time donation: 2 full day sponsorships and Artist Series mug, t-shirt, or bag
- $100+/month or 1,200+/year: All thank you gifts and limited edition Artist Series canvas print, plus leadership circle perks throughout the year
KMUW Artist Series
The KMUW Artist Series was established in the spring of 2004 as a way to highlight and promote Wichita's immense creative community. This year's featured artist is Chiyoko Myose. Her artwork is featured on our coffee mugs, t-shirts and limited edition canvas prints for the Spring and Fall 2021 pledge drives. To learn more about the history of the KMUW Artist Series, click here.