Do you have a Face for Radio?
Support KMUW on #GivingTuesday
On #GivingTuesday, Facebook and the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation will be matching up to $2 million of funds raised on Facebook for US nonprofits. Facebook is also waiving its fees for donations made to nonprofits on Facebook this #GivingTuesday.
Donations to KMUW made through Facebook’s charitable giving tools on November 28th will be matched up to $50,000 or $1,000 per individual fundraiser (see below!) or donate button, until the $2 million in matching funds run out. The match will begin at 7:00 a.m. CST.
There are many ways to take advantage of the matching funds and 'lend your face' to KMUW on Facebook. Here are some easy ways to get started:
Create a fundraiser!
To take advantage of the match on #GivingTuesday, complete a few easy steps:
- Visit Facebook.com/fundraisers, click “Raise Money,” and select KMUW from your list of nonprofits for your fundraiser.
- Determine the amount of money you'd like to raise for KMUW--donations will be matched up to $1,000 on #GivingTuesday. Next determine when you want your fundraiser to end. If you want to participate only on #Giving Tuesday, then select November 29, 2017.
- Tell your story. This is when you get to name your fundraiser and explain to family and friends why KMUW is important to you.
- Pick a cover photo. You can upload of pic of you with your favorite KMUW swag or use our image!
Whether you create a Facebook fundraiser for us or support us in other ways, show the world that you have #FaceForRadio! Select our #FaceForRadio frame for your profile pic here!
Add a Donate Button
You can also support KMUW by adding a donate button to your Facebook post or live video.
- Write a Post: Tag KMUW or add “#donate” to your post. You’ll see a prompt to add a donate button after you post.
- Go Live: Tap “Live” at the top of your News Feed on mobile, and click “Add Donate Button” from the menu.
Click & Donate
Or you can visit KMUW’s Facebook page to donate directly.
However you support us... thank you.