KMUW's Engage ICT brought together local experts, including representatives from USD 259 and Wichita State University, to discuss the practices, policies and suggestions for returning to school safely this fall.
- Stephan Bisaha, Education reporter for KMUW and the Kansas News Service
- Kimber Kasitz, Wichita Public Schools Director of Health Services
- Dr. Richard Muma, Wichita State University Executive Vice President and Provost
- Dr. Paul Teran, M.D., Pediatric Hospitalist
- Dr. Alicia Thompson, Wichita Public Schools Superintendent
Here is the recorded conversation:
Click here to view further resources on this topic compiled by Wichita Public Library.