Sustaining donations are our favorite kind of gift because they're convenient for both you and KMUW. Your easy and automatic monthly contribution from your bank account or credit/debit card provides KMUW with a reliable, steady stream of financial support. This means we can focus more on programs and less on fundraising.
Your contributions will continues until you ask us to change or stop them, which you can do at any time.
There are two ways to set up your sustaining membership:
- Electronic Funds Transfers (EFT) from your Checkking/Savings Account. This is the very best option. It costs KMUW the least to process. Bank accounts don't expire and are less likely to change than credit car numbers. Thank you for considering this type of gift! Monthly EFT donations are deducted on the 15th of every month.
- Credit/Debit Card Transfers. Your first monthly donation is charged today, and then on (or around) the 15th of every month.
For Current Sustaining Members
- To update the credit/debit card number we have on file, please call Pat at 316-978-7171.
- To increase, decrease or cancel your existing sustaining pledge, please use our sustainer adjustment form.
- To change from credit/debit card charges to EFT from your bank account, make a new sustaining pledge and let us know in the notes at the bottom that you're updating your pledge.