The Wichita Journalism Collaborative recently convened a panel of education experts to talk about remote learning and the best ways to keep students engaged, emotionally healthy and learning while attending classes remotely.
The panel included:
- Marcia Hersh, student support specialist/instructional technology, Maize USD 266
- Stephanie Anderson, program specialist-counseling services, Wichita USD 259
- Sam Belsan, teacher at Coleman Middle School, Wichita USD 259
- Leury Balcacer, teacher at Horace Mann Elementary School, Wichita USD 259
- Vicky Hastings, social worker at Derby Middle School, Derby USD 260
You can watch the full event below: