- How do I become a member of KMUW?
- What are the various ways I can support KMUW?
- When will my membership be due for renewal?
- What is the recommended contribution for a basic membership?
- Is my contribution tax-deductible?
- How can I change or update my credit/debit card or bank account information for my monthly, sustaining pledge?
Privacy & Mail
- Will KMUW sell or share my mailing address, phone number or email address?
- Could you please send me less mail?
- How can I change my mailing address, phone number or email address with KMUW?
Thank You Gifts
- When will my thank you gift arrive?
- Help! My thank you gift arrived damaged, or I received the wrong premium!
- Can I get a thank you gift from past membership drives?
- What are the tax implications to me, and costs to KMUW, if I take a thank you gift?
- How can I contact KMUW about my membership?
- How can I make a donation in memory of someone or on someone else's behalf?
- How can I include KMUW in my will or estate plan?
A donation of any amount makes you a member of KMUW. Discover the various premium levels and start the donation process here.
- Become a KMUW Sustainer and set-up automatic, ongoing monthly donations from your credit card or bank account.
- If you're an employee of Wichita State University, set-up monthly payroll deductions. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 316-978-6789 to learn how.
- Make a one-time donation online.
- Send in a check or other payment information with a mail-in pledge form to:
121 N. Mead, Ste. 200
Wichita, KS 67202
- Check if your employer has a matching gift program.
- Join the Leadership Circle.
- Donate a gift of stock.
- Donate a vehicle, boat, tractor or RV.
- Estate Planning: Include KMUW in your will or bequest.
- Become a Business Sponsor.
- Enroll in Dillons Community Rewards and select KMUW as your charity.
- Select KMUW as your partner when you shop with AmazonSmile.
If you are a "Sustainer" who donates through automatic, monthly contributions, your membership will remain active until you cancel or change it.
If you renew your membership each year, your membership expiration date (and time to renew) is usually about one year from your last renewal contribution.
If you have any questions, you can contact our Membership Department at email@example.com or 316-978-6789.
Your gift of any amount makes you a member! Becoming a KMUW Sustainer with an ongoing, monthly contribution is a great way to support the station you rely on. Consider giving $20 per month.
Yes, your gift to KMUW is fully tax-deductible. Contributors who itemize their tax returns may deduct a portion of their contribution to KMUW. In order to comply with the Internal Revenue Service guidelines, the value/cost of the premium may NOT be included as part of the deductible contribution. Tax receipts are mailed every January.
Please fill out our sustainer adjustment form or contact our Membership Department at at 316-978-6789 and we'll enter the new information into our secure database. Please don't email your credit/debit card number or bank account information to us.
KMUW does not, and will not, sell or exchange your personal information with anyone.
Yes! Contact our Membership Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 316-978-6789 and let us know how you'd like us to adjust your mailings.
Contact our Membership Department at email@example.com or 316-978-6789.
All thank you gifts for KMUW's 2021 Spring Pledge Drive will be mailed. KMUW will be closed to the public until further notice in an effort to keep the public and staff safe and healthy. We will work to fulfill pledges as soon as possible, and we thank you for your patience in advance!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 316-978-6789 and we'll do our best to fix the problem. Thank you in advance for understanding.
Unfortunately, no. Generally we don't have much left from our drives, but what we do, we use for a variety of other things. We do occasionally sell past pledge drive shirts at events, like our annual "Fill Your Mug" listener appreciation event.
Contributors who itemize their tax returns may deduct a portion of their contribution to KMUW. In order to comply with the Internal Revenue Service guidelines, the value/cost of the premium may NOT be included as part of the deductible contribution.
Email email@example.com and we will get back to you as soon as possible. You can also call (316) 978-6789.
Please visit KMUW's planned giving page for more information about this type of giving to KMUW. You can also call Jessica Treadwell, Director of Major and Planned Gifts, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (316) 978-7572.