Wichita High Schools Holding In-Person Graduation Ceremonies
Wichita's class of 2021 will have indoor, in-person graduation ceremonies.
Unlike last spring, when commencement ceremonies were canceled due to COVID-19, Wichita high schools will hold events at Koch Arena and Century II in May.
Ceremonies are scheduled over a week in May and will include COVID-19 measures. Guest capacities will be limited, and masks will be required for students and guests. Graduates will be spaced three feet apart.
The district plans to live-stream the ceremonies. Here is a schedule:
- Heights High, 7 p.m. May 18, Koch Arena
- West High, 7 p.m. May 18, Century II Convention Hall
- Sowers Alternative High, 7 p.m. May 19, Sowers Multipurpose Room
- Education Imagine Academy, 7 p.m. May 19, Alvin Morris Administrative Center, 903 S. Edgemoor
- Northeast Magnet, 7 p.m. May 19, Century II
- Northwest High, 7 p.m. May 20, Koch Arena
- Chester Lewis Academic Learning Center, 7 p.m. May 20, Century II
- Levy Special Education Center, 7 p.m. May 21, The ARC of Sedgwick County, 2919 W. Second St. N.
- Adult Learning Center, 7 p.m. May 21, Alvin Morris Administrative Center
- Southeast High, 7 p.m. May 21, Koch Arena
- Dunlap Transition Campus at Chisholm, 7 p.m. May 24, Northeast Magnet auditorium, 5550 N. Lycee St., Bel Aire
- North High, 7 p.m. May 24, Koch Arena
- East High, 7 p.m. May 25, Koch Arena
- South High, 7 p.m. May 26, Koch Arena