Sedgwick County commissioners plan to ask the governor and health leaders to reconsider an exemption allowing abortion services to continue during the COVID-19 crisis.
Special Coverage: Coronavirus and COVID-19
- Sedgwick County Wants Ban On Abortion Services During Coronavirus Outbreak
- A Major Hospital In Topeka Is Cutting Salaries To Get Through COVID-19
- Kansas Prison Reports Three Workers Test Positive For Covid-19
- Kansans Brace For Floods And Tornadoes While Already Hunkered Down For COVID-19
- FAQ: What We Know So Far About COVID-19 In Kansas
Commentary & Podcasts
Portrait of a Lady on Fire appeared on nearly every top 10 list from 2019 I can remember, but our local theaters never bothered to bring it to town, so I wasn’t able to see it until this last weekend. I usually work hard not to let my expectations get the better of me, but I failed—it was just receiving so much praise . And, well, it didn’t meet my expectations. It completely. Blew them. Away.